NecroRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INFORMATION

2 posters

Go down

INFORMATION Empty INFORMATION

Post  Necroexodia Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:31 am

~To be updated~

This is where you'll find the basic information about the Role-Play.

Please note that if you become inactive, you may lose your rank, and the slots will be open to other people. If you wish to reclaim a previous ranks and you will be active, then please PM me and I'll see what I can do, but no promises though.

Ranks

In general, Pure-bloods are most powerful, followed by nobles, then normal vampires, then level Es, then Half-vampires, and finally humans. There are a few exceptions that may happen however. For example, a noble may be able to over-power a pureblood. A bit more info may be found under the "Rules"

~Pure-bloods~

***The level of authority that each rank has is as follows: first being the most authority:

1) Empress
2) Emperor
3) King / Queen
4) Crown Princess
5) Princesses / Princes

***The Empress and Emperor also have authority over the school; and are the only vampires that are 'part of' the <Vampire Council> (The Vampire Council at this current moment is NOT available for people to role-play; mostly due to the fact that they make little appearances. After a while however; this may change. Please note that the Vampire Council is different to the School Council; which is available to apply for. ^^)

***Pure-bloods MUST be 100% vampire-born.

Empress:
Emperor: Ireth Kiami
King:
Queen:
Crown Princess:
Princess:
Princess:
Prince:
Prince:
Members:

~Nobles~

Head:
Vice-head:
Members:

~Normal Vampires~

Head:
Vice-head:
Members:

~Level Es~

***These vampires are vampires that have very little to no self-control over themselves, their hunger, or their actions. They are classed as a threat and are usually targeted for elimination. (Please be wary that if you decide to role-play as on; you should do so knowing that your character may be targeted.)

Head:
Vice-head:
Members:

~Half Vampires~

***Half Vampires are usually looked down upon by other ranks; especially by purebloods. The counsil rules also state that vampires should NOT befriend half-vampires; although it does not neccessarily mean that they won't.)

Head:
Vice-head:
Vamp/Human members:
Vamp/Neko members:

~Humans~

***Please note that humans are limited to a maximum of 3 of their own powers, and under most circumstances, are not as powerful as a vampire (again: in terms of power there are exceptions).

Student Years

~First Years~

~Second Years~

~Third Years~

~Fourth Years~

~Fith Years~

~Sixth Years~
-Ireth Kiami.

~Seventh Years~

~Eighth Years~

Dorms

***Being a Head or Vice Head of the dorm will grant you some authority over that dorm; but it is mostly to be responsible for making sure every member in your dorm is treated fairly and rules are followed in those dorms. You may create some of your own rules; but they only apply to people in that dorm.

***The Head has power over the Vice Head and can thus deny any rules created by them and thus that rule will no longer reply. (Please try to refrain from doing this unless you have good reason.)

***Members are expected to follow all rules given to them by the head and/or vice-head.

~Cross~

Head:
Vice Head:
Vice Head:
Members:

~Jewel~

Head:
Vice Head:
Vice Head:
Members:

~Dream~

Head:
Vice Head:
Vice Head:
Members:
-Ireth Kiami.

~Charm~

Head:
Vice Head:
Vice Head:
Members:

School Staff

***The staff with a star next to them means that the spot may also be occupied by a student at the academy.

Principle:
Vice Principle:
Secretary:
General Affairs (Male):
General Affairs (Female):
*General Affairs (Male):
*General Affairs (Female):
School Inspector:
School Inspector:
School Inspector:
School Inspector:
School Security/Police:
*School Security/Police:
*School Security/Police:
*School Maid:
*School Nurse:
*School Librarian:
*School Librarian:
*School Peace Keeper:
*School Peace Keeper:
*School Peace Keeper:
*School Peace Keeper:
*School Peace Keeper:

Classes

***More to be added with more teachers. Please feel free to give class suggestions in the suggestions thread; or give me a PM ^^

Fighting -
Human Studies -
Music -
Potions -

Rules

***The Role-Play Rules are to be followed at ALL times! Your character may break the "Vampire Council/School" rules if (s)he desires to, but there may be consequences for your character.

~Role-play rules~

1) NO God-modding!
2) No making a character over-powered, use the ranks as a guideline to your character's power. There are a few occasions where someone of a lower rank may be more powerful than someone of a stronger rank as said before.
3) Only the Landlord and Legions are able to post new threads; anyone else who does this may have their thread deleted depending on the thread (I will PM if I have questions about it, and you will have 24-48 hours to respond before having the thread removed). If you would like to see a new thread however, it would be greatly appreciated if you could either post it in the "Announcements and Suggestions" thread, or message me. Smile I do come online everyday so you won't have to be waiting days/weeks for a reply.
4) Under NO circumstances do you start role-playing without first creating an application. If you do then your posts will be deleted and I will message you to inform you that you need an application.
5) If there is a problem with your application (such as not being completed for example); then you will kindly be asked to edit.
6) All types of content is allowed; however I ask for any explicit or x-rated scenes to be censored. This is due to the fact that some people here may not feel comfortable with reading too much detail. (This is possible subject to change with more restrictions if people request it. Also; I ask everyone to be mature with this rule.)
7) Your character can NOT be in multiple places at the same time! If you are caught doing so; I will message you about it. Please also say when your character leaves an area so that others will not think you're still there. ^^
Cool NO sparkly vampires what-so-ever... this isn't Twilight. ^^
9) There is no restriction to say that vampires can not go out in the sun.
10) Vampires can drink blood from other vampires; however vampires are more powerful when drinking human blood.

~Vampire Council Rules~

1) You are only aloud to get married to people of your rank.
2) If you don't follow the first rule you are counted as a traitor and put to death.
3) Don’t even bother becoming friends to those half breeds, they are off spring of the traitors and a filthy human.
4) Don’t reveal that you’re a vampire to humans.
5) Don’t ever fall for a half breed or Human.
6) All bodies of former meals will be destroyed in a manner that will make bite marks and the absence of blood impossible to identify.
7) Don't hesitate to kill those dirty Mutts Werewolves.
Cool Never let a vampire slayer know you are a vampire.
9) That no vampire shall ever reveal his or her true nature to a mortal and let the mortal live.
10) No creating immortal children.
11) No creating Vampires for wars.
12) Remember Werewolves are our enemy.

~School Rules~

1) No running in the School.
2) If you are going to kill a human, please don't bring the dead body.
3) Don't be late for classes.
4) Take at least two classes a day.
5) You don't have to go to every class.
6) Respect the teachers.

Last edited by Necroexodia on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Necroexodia
Necroexodia
Admin

https://necro-rp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

INFORMATION Empty Re: INFORMATION

Post  Glitter Crusader Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:09 am

Prince (Charm Head) and a princess (Member), please~ o 3o
Glitter Crusader
Glitter Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Necroexodia Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:11 am

If the spots are free, then just state in your application and you can have them. :p
Necroexodia
Necroexodia
Admin

https://necro-rp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum